Classic-Town.net and Eurobricks invite you to create your own addition to the popular winter village subtheme that TLG has presented during the holiday season for the past two years.
As we enter the holiday season yet again, thoughts turn to fun and winter activities and where better to enjoy those than in your own Winter Village? So far, TLG has provided us with two places to visit, a lovely Winter Toy Shop and an equally inviting Winter Bakery, but wouldn’t it be nice to have an even larger Winter Village full of festive fun?
Well, now you can, by expanding the theme with your own Winter inspired creation!
- Entries must be posted by midnight UTC, December 24th, 2010.
- One entry per member.
- Entries should be new (never posted anywhere previously) and similar in style and size to the previous official TLG releases, Winter Toy Shop (815 pieces / 7 minifigs) and Winter Bakery (687 pieces / 7 minifigs).
- All entries are to include only real LEGO. No clone brands or digital entries allowed.
- Entries are to be placed in their own entry topic in the Town forum. The title of the topic should begin with “Winter Village: “ and then give the name of the entry.
- The entry post (first post in your entry topic) may be edited at any time up to the end of the contest, so feel free to make improvements if you wish.
- Entries are to consist of no more than 5 posted pictures of 800×600 or smaller resolution but may also include a link to a folder of additional images of any size.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not follow these rules.